.TRAVEL: the whirlwind to start 2012.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

 .London.
 .Amsterdam.
 .Berlin.
 .Prague.
 .Munich.
 .Venice.
 .Rome.
 .Florence.
 .Lucerne.
 .Paris.
 .Madrid.
.Barcelona.
photos//google image

I'm starting 2012 with an amazing whirlwind tour of Europe
My amazing trip starts in London, I have arranged the pictures above in exact order where me and my two friends are going! I can't wait!!! My excitement is overwhelming me! 
I can't bring my laptop with me because of luggage weight limit, however once I'm back I'm going to have so much to share with all of you! 
Outfit pictures, photos I took of all the cities... 
I'm so so so excited! Not to mention some amazing street style photos I will be able to take of all the European fashionistas! It'll be amazing!!! It's all happening in 28 days!!!!!



Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP