.NEW IN: the most amazing tote bag.

Sunday, December 11, 2011



.SABA Melrose Tote Bag.
photos//SABA.com.au

If men out there wonders why us, women, always seem to have our head stuck inside our extra large handbag, searching for the continuous ring of her mobile phone in what seem to be an endless black hole of a bag. I, a woman, am wondering along with you. 
I'm a self confessed XL-bag owner, can't even comprehend my own fascination with them. I just love them, should suffice as an explanation. 
Recently, I stumbled upon this amazing tote bag from SABA. They have an amazing promo for SABA VIP members, 40% OFF FULL PRICE BAGS, SHOES & WALLETS
Can't help but to purchase one for myself, it's my early Christmas present. They also come in two other colors...



Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP