.DIARY: EMIRATE'S STAKES DAY.

Monday, November 7, 2011








photos//me

1. What we wore? .from left to right. 
Sarah//french connection dress, Pri//CUE dress, Lynne//MINKPINK polka-dot dress, Me//David Lawrence petal print dress, Michelle//ZARA dress
2. One more take from the girls
3. Color of the day: RED
4. Sarah and her gorgeous Gregory Ladner head piece
5. Lynne with her very own, Gregory Ladner piece
6. Michelle and her Alannah Hill head piece
7. Pri and her gorgeous head piece by everyone's favorite, Gregory Ladner
8. When the sun's shining too brightly, I swapped my Gregory Ladner head piece with my trustee ASOS floppy hat.

My friend Lynne win the best most co-ordinated race outfit, hands down...




Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP