.OUTFIT: it's black, it's white.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011





photos//me


.dress: witchery//vest: fernando frisoni//belt: french connection//shoes: walnut melbourne//charm bracelet: Cat Hammill.

I've been gearing towards a lot of simple outfits lately, been enjoying putting basic black with white. Perhaps it's the influence of color blocking trend we see this season that makes me repel colors, for now ;p. 
I'm also so in love with Cat Hammill jewelry, all her charm bracelets are so bohemian inspired! I love my "peace" symbols bracelet, there's a lot of hearts and stars charm bracelet as well :) Check out her website, here
By the way, been playing around with blogger's new template, a lot cleaner I think, but what do you think?

 

Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP