.NEW IN: my vintage inspired wardrobe.

Friday, October 7, 2011






photos//me


I've been, for a while now, been longing one of Nicole Richie's Winter Kate vintage inspired kimono. But off course, being all the way in Australia means some things can costs a lot of money. Well, I'm glad I waited cause these baby were on sale from , Little Joe Women :D
And in order to usher in summer season, I've purchased the cutest polka-dot skirt from one of my favorite boutique, gorman. This skirt, made me feel like I can make Carrie Bradshaw proud. 
I'm also loving the oversized clutch trend that's been going around everywhere, so these two will take me day to night thanks to asos.com.


I've been a little bit obsessed with this song by Cobra Starship, never fail to make me want to put my dancing shoes on, YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE...




Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP