.HOTSPOT: it will rain.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

.BRUNCH// SOLARINO.
.7 Howey Place, Melbourne.






.scrambled eggs with maple glazed bacon on toast. 

.eggs benedict.
photos//me


In my time working for David Jones at Bourke Street, I've familiarized myself with this little cafe/restaurant right across the lane way. But I've never actually tried their breakfast menu.
Until one morning, few weeks ago.
In all honesty, I've never tried scrambled eggs or bacon tasted more delicious! I've always loved the atmosphere of the place, it's always cosy and organic. The scrambled eggs with maple-glazed bacon on toast is highly recommended, but couldn't say the same about the eggs benedict though, according to my friend it's good average. Well not everything is perfect right...



2 comments:

Aries Trijaya said...

Hmmm yummmm... Egg Benedict was so so... But, the scramble eggs and bacon was super yumm :)

Lets keep brunching :p

Xoxo

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP