.NEW IN: finally, you put my love on top.

Thursday, September 15, 2011






photos//me


Been looking for a comfortable ballet flats for sometime now, considering how much I walk, heels aren't good option. Just imagine my excitement to have found these babies!!
I'm a fan of WALNUT Melbourne, the last shoes I bought from them are the comfiest thing to step on. 
So this time, am not thinking twice especially over these wonderful colors. "Putty" basic-neutral color to wear with everyday denim and the wonderful "Fuchsia" for the times I need to add a pop-color to an outfit. 
Perhaps, WALNUT Melbourne is Australia's answer to UK's French Sole, if so its better priced too :)
Go check out their website... .walnut melbourne.

Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP