.OBSESSION: O.P.I.'s Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

Saturday, August 6, 2011


.O.P.I.'s Pirates of the Caribbean Collection.
left: skulls&glossbones
right: planks-a-lot

photos//me using instagram

Yaayy!! Yesterday is my first day of week holiday!! My plan for the rest of the week is to enjoy each day to the hilt! That includes crazy-colors on my nails.
So spend the day yesterday coloring my nails with the two latest O.P.I. purchased.
I'm a little bit obsessed with O.P.I but I'm definitely in love with the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, cause I have three out of six colors!
My favorite is definitely the skulls&glossbones, it's the lightest shades of grey and compliments the pastel purple or the pastel green, "Mermaid Tears" that I've already have.


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP