.DIARY: old friends, good times.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

.at max brenner for dessert, 26.7.11.

27.7.11


.delicious brunch at mart 130, as always.


.final payments made for my Europe adventure next year, so excited!!!.


.best way to end the day, vanilla slice from Acland St.

photos//me and adila harsono

Lately, life has been taken over by work, work, work! However, I'm so excited that one of my old friend is here in Melbourne for a month!
It's so great to see the girls from high school again, unfortunately old friends equal old habits. When I say old habits, I mean spoiling ourselves with delicious foods, sweets, desserts and everything else in between :) Good times, good times...
Ladies, always a pleasure :)


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP