.WISHLIST: winter essentials.

Thursday, June 30, 2011




.TIBI wool coat.
photos//theoutnet.com

.MULBERRY bayswater bag.

photo//net-a-porter.com

.french connection 'bambi' dress.
photo//frenchconnection.com.au

Although most of my income has to be reserved for Euro-trip savings, there's no harm in online-window shopping right?
WRONG!!!
The more I browse, the more I find things that I absolutely love!
Found the amazing TIBI coat from theoutnet.com, and it's 50% OFF!! I'm restraining myself from clicking the "add to bag" button, as I type. Now, I've decided that the Mulberry bag can absolutely wait.
How good am I!!!
Besides, it'll be more special to actually purchase them in London :)
After few tries in locating the 'bambi' knit from french connection, I'm happy to say I found it online! Absolutely adorable knit-dress to add to my 'bringing to europe' list ;p


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP