.HOTSPOTS: all things sweet and nice.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

.CUPCAKES//little cupcakes.
.7 Degraves Street, Melbourne.



.cupcakes flavors on my plate: cookies&cream//teddy bear//red velvet//belgium chocolate//raspberry&white chocolate.


.DESSERTS//ganache chocolate.
.250 Toorak Road, South Yarra.


.lavender//pistachio//hazelnut//salted caramel//lemon macaroons.


.classic hot chocolate//hazelnut crisp.
photos//me and yeeling tan

The lack of post these few weeks have been caused by the arrival of my best friend, Miss Yeeling Tan from Singapore. I'm so excited to show her around town, since the last time she's here was in 2007! Lots of things have definitely change around this lovely city of ours.
So I took her to my favorite place in Melbourne, little cupcakes! It has the best cupcakes in the whole world! We try new place too! We went to ganache chocolate and have the most beautifully made macaroons, my favorite... lavender AND pistachio!
Since we're in Chapel Street, I definitely didn't go home empty handed. I'll show you my purchases on my next post. :)


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP