.NEW IN: leopard-print shoes.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011




photos//me

To tell you the truth, my fascination with leopard-print anything developed just recently. I'm always more simplistic kinda gal, but I thought maybe it's time to expand my horizon.
Lately, I've been daring myself to just have fun with my approach towards fashion.

It reflects on the way I dress myself as well, take my ZARA purchases for example, they're all bright colors! And I love them :)
So adding to my ever expanding fashion horizon, it these amazing leopard-print wedges.

Now, I'm only happy to wear animal print, as long as I know they're not from an actual animal.
And I'm so glad I found these babies.
Thank you, ZARA, again ;)


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP