.NEW IN: crazy about ZARA.

Monday, June 20, 2011



photos//me

I think, actually I know, I have gone ZARA mad!
I'm in love with this bright pink blazer! It's so well, bright and so far away from my usual black/navy/grey blazer. Melbourne, lately, have been a little bit grey, so my ZARA blazer will brighten up my winter days whenever I wear them.
I also bought something else which I will show you on tomorrow's post :)
Hint: I'm beginning to appreciate leopard prints, as long as they're not made from an actual leopard skin off course!

Oh! and my bargain of the week is...

this knit dress from SABA, original price $199.
They're down to $119 plus, at the moment, SABA is running "save an extra 40% off" promo on sale items!!!






Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP