.WISHLIST: diptyque candles.

Thursday, May 26, 2011





.pictures sourced from diptyque paris.

Let me start by saying this, I do love my job.
However, sometimes, retail can be quite stressful.
So when I'm home, my room is my sanctuary and one of the essential item I must have in my room is candle. I happen to love these diptyque scented candles. They're the most amazing, and quite pricey, scented candles. I especially love their floral scented candle collections, which includes two of my current wishlist items, baise and roses. Considering how pricey they are in Australia, I've decide to make feuille de lavande candles my immediate splurge the next pay-day. I can't wait to light the lavender scented candle in my room and imagining myself on top of a lavender hills, somewhere in South of France, oh dear a girl can dream...


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP