.NEW IN: Salvatore Ferragamo.

Saturday, May 28, 2011



.photos by me.

Finally, after few months coming in and out of David Jones' shoe department, I sum up the courage to purchase the second pair of the many dream pair of shoes on my shoe-wishlist.

Let me share with you this elusive list of my dream shoes:
1. Christian Louboutin Declic 90 Patent Leather Pump in Black
2. Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Pump in Black
3.Salvatore Ferragamo Verina Ballet Flat in Black
4. Christian Louboutin Simple Pump 70mm in Nude
5. miu miu Bow Embellished Pump in Red
6. Yves Saint Laurent Palais Suede Pump in Electric Blue

I can't contain my excitement after I purchase these babies! I love love love them! They're classy, timeless piece to have in any women's shoe collection. The decision to choose black patent leather is a conscious one, because I want to make sure that I can wear these babies with as many wardrobe options and it will last me forever.


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP