.HOTSPOTS: brunch and desserts.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

.BRUNCH//MART 130.
.107 Canterbury Road, Middle Park.




.DESSERTS//LUXBITE.
.38 Toorak Road, South Yarra.




Although Sartorial Pursuit, by definition, has to do with all things fashion, I'd like to think that my own definition of sartorial pursuit is the ultimate enjoyment of life.
Restricting my pursuit to just fashion will be the ultimate misfortune on my part.
So here I am, spreading my wings, sharing my ultimate other love of my life...
food, good food.

My recent discoveries are...
Mart 130 offers the ultimate brunch experience, complete with friendly waitresses & waiters.
Highly recommended: mart egg #2 and mart egg #3

Luxbite has definitely brought out the kid in me today! Lovely little place with amazing desserts.
Highly recommended: all macaroons flavors!




Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP