.WISHLIST: luxurious accessories.

Friday, May 27, 2011


.chloe rachel clutch.

.miu miu bow embelished pump.

.oscar de la renta necklace.

.the row tortoise-shell frame sunglasses.
picture sourced from net-a-porter

If I were to have the ultimate fashion wishlist, all of the above will be at the top of my list. And if money is no issue, the wishlist would be my 'to buy' list.
I've been looking for the perfect clutch for so long, and this Chloe clutch is PERFECT. I'm absolutely in love with the color, the edgy shape and the bow detail.
So... I'm obsessed with bows! And I think my heart skipped few beats when I saw these red patent leather miu miu pumps. These pumps will inject the perfect amount of color into our generally black-dominated winter wardrobe.
How I love this amazing Oscar De La Renta's pearl necklace! It can dress up a simple tees and shirts. This baby can probably make potato sack looks couture.
Finally, The Row's tortoiseshell-frame sunglasses. Well, I love Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's non-chalant, cool approach to fashion which these sunnies sums up perfectly. And off course, tortoiseshell frame is timeless.
Hoohhh... a girl can once again dream.



Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP