.WISHLIST: my ultimate wish-list.

Monday, March 14, 2011



.acne's rita textured biker leather jacket.
.burberry patent leather shoulder bag.
.Yves Saint Laurent Palais suede peep-toe.
Source: net-a-porter.com

In my perfect world, the three items above are on my ULTIMATE wish-list. I am head-over-heels in love with Acne's leather jacket, in all honesty I do own my very own leather jacket, but Hey! A girl can never have too many cool leather jacket.
One of my favorite trend this season's is color-blocking and this amazing jewel-toned Burberry Prorsum's purple patent leather shoulder bag is PERFECT!
And last and by no mean least, I'm actually saving up for these babies, YSL Palais pump. I truly believe that they are perfect in which ever colors I can get my hands on!

Now to a very serious topic of discussion, I believe I have found a solution to a problem I spotted lately. My problem happens to be, young girls prancing around, in public, wearing super-short-shorts and crop-cropped-top! I am gob-smacked!
So when one rainy Sunday afternoon I happened to stumble upon a treasure, written by my one of my favorite fashion writer, Derek Blasberg, I said to myself...
"Finally, a well-written, well-humoured book that actually address the issues of being a classy young lady rather than a virginal tramp!" And therefore, please I beg of you lovely young girls out there, have a read...


Source: Book Depository.com


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP