.DIARY: Step up! Step Up! It's The Catwalk Circus!.

Monday, March 7, 2011


.My outfit for the day.
Blazer: Zara
Singlet: French Connection
Leather Skirt: gorman
Boots: Acne

.my fashionable besties.

And the show begins...

Sorry for the late post about the Catwalk Circus, been super busy at work! It was an amazing night majorly cause by the amazing circus performances! My ultimate favorite was the dance group at the finale of the event, it was Alice in Wonderland meets Cirque du Soleil!
However, I have to say some of the designers are quite disappointing. My favorite was collections by et al, I feel their collection was the most solid and put together.
I still enjoy the night regardless, and looking forward to L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival in a week time!

I shall live you with a little pic which I thought was so cool,
Australian's Anna Della Russo?!? Look at that head piece!




Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP