.FASHION: shoe fetish.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011


.my shoes collection... well half of it anyway.


.my newly acquired, Walnut animal print.
Walnut is a Melbourne based shoe brand, they're super comfy and definitely cute designs!!!! Check out their website, HERE


.vintage from camberwell market.


.my summer favorite.


.my winter favorite.


It's a gloomy Wednesday afternoon in Melbourne, so I decided to cheer myself. I decided to lay out all my favorite shoes, clean them and stack them back on their racks nicely.
What I have on the first picture is probably half of the actual number, however I have eliminate many because I'm running out of space to put them. Oh! and my mom is so close of throwing them herself cause she's sick of my shoes invading our apartment :p
So while doing my Cinderella-esque task, I decided to take pictures of them and show you some of my favorites. Enjoy!


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP