.FASHION: Tibi Fall 2011 Ready To Wear.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011






.Tibi Fall 2011.
Sourced: style.com

I've been really busy at work caused by massive delivery of stocks into the store. Australian retailer is ushering in their Autumn/Winter'11 collections and I had a sneak peek of what's to come into store last night, AMAZING COLLECTION!!
I work for a fab brand, David Lawrence, I'm so excited about their winter season, it's on trend with what's happening in international runway fashion. Can't wait for all the items to hit stores!! If you're after that amazing camel-colored coats or jackets, perfect winter-dress and great cashmere-blend knitwear, come and visit any David Lawrence store near you!

So back to New York Fashion Week! I've been updating myself daily through style.com and another designer that's been catching my attention is Tibi. For this season, they've covered many color spectrum, from a splash of baby-pink to delicious juicy-red. The touch of gold doesn't hurt either. The brand has definitely covered the shearling-jackets fever started by
Burberry, however staying true to what they
do best, prints.

And the one item I coveted from Tibi this season is...


...their navy colored sheer blouse against subtle metallic-bronze trousers


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP