.FASHION: New York Fashion Week Fall 2011.

Sunday, February 13, 2011






.Jason Wu Fall 2011.
Source: style.com

With the excitement of New York Fashion Week, and me wanting to be there so badly, I have been stalking style.com to watch the latest shows. I have been amazed by the colors coming from the designers for this fall.
One of the talented designers that I've been waiting with anticipations for is Jason Wu. Look, maybe it's bias, but even the first lady of USA loves a piece of Wu. I am not disappointed!
I love the combination of lace, crystals and silk. Amazing bold colors of blood red and royal purple. I absolutely love the combination of black and white, along with bow-tie detail. The collections breathe femininity, elegance and class.
It's a royal flush!


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP