.THE SARTORIAL PURSUIT.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Style Nook is...changing

Sorry to confuse everyone with the name changes. However, I happened to google the style nook today and find a wonderful blog named, http://stylenook.blogspot.com/
Now, I don't want to get on the wrong side of anybody. So since, the other blog was born before my blog, I've decided to be the one changing my blog-name.

Ultimately, The Sartorial Pursuit seems to best suit my current situation. I am on a Sartorial Pursuit, wanting to be working within the fashion industry as a stylist and fashion writer. I believe everything happens for a reason, so here it is...
Much more personal, much more focused, much more intimate...

The Sartorial Pursuit


Follow .the sartorial pursuit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP