.finally... ZARA Australia (soon).

Wednesday, February 9, 2011


After years of speculations, the Spanish chain-store giant is finally opening their door to Australian public. In Melbourne, Australia, ZARA will be located at the start of Bourke Street Mall, which is a prominent position on Melbourne's city shopping location.
The arrival of ZARA is definitely causing many teeth-grinding and knee-shaking actions within Australian-own chain store such as, Witchery or Country Road.
For me, I'm sure million other Australian customers agree, the arrival of ZARA will be welcome with open hearts and open bank accounts. After years of overseas trips, I am glad to finally have ZARA store so close to me. Although, I must say, I'm a little worried about my bank balance, ZARA's aftermath I should say.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP