.INSPIRATIONS: sporty-luxe look.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011


.Elie Tahari.


.Proenza Schouler.


.Yigal Azrouel.
designers pix sourced from style.com

I find it incredible how sweat pants and jumpers will ever be a trendy clothing item. But then again, it's the fashion world, where most of us consider Lady Gaga as an icon.
I love the minimalist look for winter season, and I believe the simplicity and comfort is carried through to spring/summer with the appearance of sporty-luxe look. Here are the sporty-luxe look for less from my favorite online store ASOS.com!



If you're afraid looking too frumpy, throw a structured blazer on top of your sweat pants-tshirt combo. So far, I've purchased skinny track-pants, t-shirts and jumper-dress, all from BONDS!
Youp! I'm totally committed to my obsession with the sport-luxe look this spring/summer.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP