.FASHION: spring '11 ready-to-wear.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Here are the four looks that inspire me, personally, from Spring '11 RTW...

The always edgy creations of...
.Burberry Prorsum.




and the easy everyday look of...
.3.1. Phillip Lim.



.image source: style.com.

Let's, for a brief moment, consider the fact that I live in Australia and off course the lack of funds, attending fashion week is not an easy task. So my next best thing is, style.com!
After scouring tons of pictures from the Spring '11 Ready-to-Wear fashion shows, my two stand-outs are 3.1. Phillip Lim and Burberry Prorsum.
Their collections are adaptable to every women's everyday wardrobe! With a little help from the go-to High Street stores, mere-mortals like you and I, could be looking like a polished Burberry-clad fashionista.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP