.NEW IN: Oh La Louboutin.

Friday, December 3, 2010





.my first Louboutin.

If I was born in 1991, I can say that ever since I was born, I have dreamt of owning a pair of Louboutin. But off course, I was born in 1986 and fell in love with the world of amazing shoes a little bit later than 1991. Out of all the most-coveted shoe designers out there, the Manolo or the Choo, I only have eyes on Louboutin. All of his designs are classy and timeless, I believe women of all ages will slip nicely into any pairs.
Today, fate brought me to my first pair of Louboutin. My Louboutin was on the sale area, the last one in black and happened to be my size. Finally, I understood the meaning of "Cinderella Moment" Mine happened to be today on the shoe department of David Jones Bourke Street Mall.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP