.OUTFIT: it's sunday!.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

.my lazy sunday tribute to "stealing-my-bf-wardrobe" look.


.the complete outfit.


.without the jacket.


.the bangles from Thailand!.


jacket: ZARA
top: french connection
pants: country road
belt: david lawrence
shoes: tony bianco

By now everyone will realize how much I LOVEEE my ZARA blazer. But here are my outfit today. Even though I'm wearing a "spring/summer" inspired look but I wasn't very warm today. The wind was quite strong and I was quite freezing.

3 comments:

ling said...

i LOVE them shoes to the max!

Shalysse said...

yay ive found another stylish blogger from australia (: tony bianco is wonderful i love love love his shoes so much!

http://kissbangsnap.blogspot.com

.karina. said...

thanks shalysse! i adore tony bianco!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP