.DIARY: greetings from Bangkok!.

Monday, October 4, 2010

.my new fave. necklace!!!.
.me and gene - the creator of my new fave. necklace.

.look out for this sign!.

Hello world! Quick greetings from Bangkok here! Still continuing with my amazing holiday trip! I will definitely upload more photos and let you know more about my trip as soon as I'm back home in Melbourne! But I thought I'll make a quick update on one amazing discovery I made in Singapore!
If you're planning to visit Singapore, please come and visit my new friend, Gene who owns a jewellery stand "g-ene, handmade accessories" Where? Orchard Central. Every weekend. For more info, check out her blog,
http://g-ene.livejournal.com







1 comments:

ling said...

i love the 2nd pic. :) for obvious reasons!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP