.NEW IN: successful shopping trip.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

.DKNY be delicious fresh blossom.

The latest edition to my perfume cabinet. Excited to welcome the joyfull pink apple-shaped bottle of deliciously sweet perfume! I've been wanting this for so long, finally it's mine! Definitely a sweet and fresh perfume, ready to welcome spring/summer seasons.

.LEVI'S curve ID collection.

So my curve ID is DEMI-curve, the demi curve jeans supposed to show off my waist and flatters my curves! And boy do they ever! I tried them on in fitting rooms and wonder wether it was the mirror-trick most retailer do. These jeans really flaunts my curves. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow, and yes there'll be pictures! :D Word of advice, go get you curve ID TODAY!!

.toodles lover!.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP