.INSPIRATIONS: to clog or not to clog?.

Monday, July 26, 2010


.chanel clog s/s'10 collection.

Yes darlings, that is the question need to be answered a.s.a.p, considering spring/summer is just around the Melbourne's corner. To clog or not to clog? Plenty of Australia's chain-stores are starting to sell these '70s revival. As I walked pass one particular chain-store, I saw not one but three styles of clogs! Perhaps its the kid in me wanted to relive the time when I went to Holland for family holiday, but these clogs are really taking my fancy. However, the more economical side of me is trying to weigh the cost-per-wear. I know that I will perhaps wear them once, but after that who knows? So are you, or aren't you, doing the clogs?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP