.WISHLIST: ferragamo varina flats.

Monday, July 12, 2010


.salvatore ferragamo, varina flats.

What are the odds of finding a magic lamp, genie included, who can grant me with three wishes? When I do, I will ask him for exactly three things, the varina in black, varina in nude with blue ribbon, and finally, varina in white with black ribbon. Again since, the odd is highly unlikely, I'm just going to continue praying, (and increase savings, off course!), that one day I can finally own just one pair of these very special shoes.
This people, is what I call an investment. Some people spend a lot of their money to obtain volume, the smarter bunch however, prefer to spend money on investment pieces. Pieces of very stylish and classic items of fashion, not hot-off-the-runway fashion BUT the forever-ever-after fashion. From Audrey Hepburn to Jackie-O, to the stars of today, the Ferragamo flats have proven to have the staying power of an investment piece. It's only serves them right, to be treated with such admiration.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP