.WISHLIST: on the hunt for??.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Every season there's one item that I see everywhere, as the "it" item. But my priority is to find one item that can last for a long while, I'll take forever anytime! I am currently on the hunt for an amazing wool-cashmere blend nude colored coat, just like the one in the picture above!
Winter season is coming to Melbourne, and in the middle of L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, I've noticed many trends coming for next spring/summer season. But for the time being may I just say, shorter hem lines means higher boots! I have seen this sky-high boots EVERYWHERE! Working for the Australian high-street stores, it is all too clear, higher-than-knee boots are in!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP