.INSPIRATIONS: my early muses.

Saturday, March 6, 2010


Audrey Hepburn



Grace Kelly

My earliest memory of fashion is Audrey Hepburn, as Holly Golightly, came out of the bathroom in her LBD, she said, "How do I look?"
Thanks to my fraternal grandma, a stylish woman that she is, Breakfast at Tiffany's, happens to be her, and mine, favorite movie of all time. Audrey is my first fashion muse in many ways, her classic ballet flats and black turtleneck top/black capri in Funny Face. Her effortless chic, is a classic and everywomen will copy for years to come.

My second fashion memory is a little bit more complicated than a bag created by Hermes, the true-life Cinderella, Grace Kelly. This time, my mother introduce me to a beautiful land of Monaco. She almost tells me her generation's version of fairy-tale, except this time, the movie star is not just acting as a princess. When I'm older, I decided to watch one of her movie, High Society, her long chiffon/silk gown and her obvious beauty, took my breath away.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP